anatomyEXPERT has already gained tons of traction thanks to it’s ginormous library of anatomy media and information. Because of this, we’ve also gotten hundreds of requests with how our users would like to interact with content. Today we’ve added many of these features like ability to label content right on the image, printing structure images with information to study, rating the images so the most popular ones appear first, commenting on structures and more.
To check out the latest features, just visit anatomyexpert.com and start searching for your favorite terms!
New Features Include:
- Image Labeling
- Labeling is user generated and monitored by professional anatomists. Sign up to start adding labels and help us grow our resource. You can also benefit by other users labeling. If you find any label misrepresented, there’s an easy flag button that brings it to our attention for review.
- If you would like the label to display a different term, no problem! Simply click to edit and type in the term you are used to.
- Image Uploading
- Benefit from our labeling and media features by uploading your own library of images to label. Sign up now to start uploading right away.
- Content Rating
- If you search for a structure and an image pulls up that you aren’t looking for, simply click the thumbs down button to cycle on to the next most relevant image. The more our users rate our images, the smarter anatomy expert gets in displaying what matters most to you.
- Quizzing (preview)
- We’ve created a brand new quiz generator with thousands of questions and more being added every day. Anatomy Expert quiz is currently in preview mode so make the most of this highly requested feature and don’t forget to submit feedback on feature requests or bugs.
- Media Browser
- Not exactly sure what the term is you’re looking for? You can start with a specific region or system and drill down until you find just the image you want.
Your feedback is what helps drive anatomy expert into being the best anatomy resource on the planet. If you have any other feature requests or would like to report bugs, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org